Monday, July 31, 2006

I'm wearing a tie.

For the first time in a year, I'm clean shaven,i'm wearing a pair of ironed pants and a shirt and tie. I'm sitting in front of a computer, surrounded by files, paper and photocopiers, in a dusty basement office on my own. I'm getting paid to do this. I have absolutely no clue what i'm meant to be doing. So far, i've spun around on my chair, I've photocopied an invoice. Then worried that it was a confidential invoice (from the watercooler company) and shredded it. Then photocopied it again. (just in case)

Then I emptied the shredder, and covered the office in a thin layer of finely shredded secrets.

Then I got an email from my boss.
Andrew,
can you order more toilet paper.
Regards,
(Boss)

So, i rang the toilet paper people, and said:
'can i have some toilet rolls? i'm not sure if we have an account.
and they went 'yes'. and yes.
and i hung up
and I stared into space.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home